[JOB]Open Source (LAMP) Software Engineers for Hot Web 2.0 Company -San Francisco

From: Andrew smith <andrew(at)chancellor(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [JOB]Open Source (LAMP) Software Engineers for Hot Web 2.0 Company -San Francisco
Date: 2007-09-25 00:29:28
Lists: pgsql-jobs

<head>
</head>
Hello Everybody,
&nbsp;&nbsp; I am seeking to find top talent software engineers for a new company
in San Francisco and I thought the group could provide me with some
guidance;&nbsp; This dynamic company is looking for exceptional web software
developers with strong applications and database programming skills
(php/<font face="Times New Roman" size="3"><span
to design, build and support web services.&nbsp; The Developers will work on
new features and improving the overall experience for users. Developers
will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including
toolbar development, social search, video discovery, community
organization and ad-network development.
Included in this email is a description of the position that may be the
right match for you.&nbsp; Please contact me at your earliest convenience to
arrange next steps regarding this opportunity or forward my information
to your colleague.
If you are interested, please send your updated resume to Anthony
Goeree: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:anthony(dot)goeree(at)gmail(dot)com">anthony(dot)goeree(at)gmail(dot)com</a> or
call me to discuss the position at 415-332-0123
Desired Qualifications:
* 3+ years software development experience
* 2+ years MySQL or Postgresql programming experience
* 2+ years PHP experience
* 2+ years C/C++ experience (a plus)
* AJAX, XML and XUL experience a plus
* Strong knowledge of object oriented programming and methodologies.
* Intimate understanding of internet protocols.
* Participate in brainstorming for site development
* Strong visual design sensibility
* Linux/Unix expertise is essential
* Strong collaborative skills and ability to fulfill multiple roles
* B.S. or M.S. degree in computer science or related field or
equivalent work experience
All jobs are located in downtown San Francisco, and include health
benefits and stock options.
Sorry, no sponsorship available. The position is full-time and on-site.
Regards,
Anthony Goeree
Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. Lewis Carroll
Anthony H. Goeree&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Tel: 415-332-0123
Sr. Vice President
CHANCELLOR &amp; CHANCELLOR, INC.

Attachment Content-Type Size
unknown_filename text/html 2.6 KB