Re: maintain hungarian translation

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Tóth Csaba <csaba(dot)toth(at)davidnet(dot)hu>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: maintain hungarian translation
Date: 2007-09-21 12:47:10
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Tóth Csaba a écrit :
> I am a web developer, we use PostgreSQL mainly for our developments,
> with PgAdmin3. We would like to an hungarian translation exists. As we
> see there isnt any official maintainer of the translation, so we would
> like to be, and do it.
> I dont know exactly when will the 1.8 version release, but our plan that
> the hungarian translation be exists in the final version.
>
> I am currently the official translator of the WinSCP, as u guess it we
> use it too for our developments :)

Somebody already worked on the hungarian's translation. It's 41% done.
As it is actually unmaintained, you can be the official maintainer. If
it's OK for you, grab this file :
http://www.pgadmin.org/svnrepo/pgadmin3/i18n/hu_HU/pgadmin3.po

Take a look at the translation HOWTO
(http://www.pgadmin.org/translation/howto.php) and you'll be able to
start translating your .po file :)

And when you're done, send me the translation so that I can put it on
our SVN repository.

Thanks.

Regards.

--