Re: large duplicated files

From: "Ryan D(dot) Enos" <renos(at)ucla(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: large duplicated files
Date: 2007-08-17 07:15:13
Lists: pgsql-novice

Well, I feel like the guy who goes to the doctor and then finds the pain
is suddenly gone when he gets there. I have discovered that my
previously described problem was almost certainly the result of
temporary tables that were not being dropped after a crash through an
OBDC connection (at least I hope that's where those files were coming from).
However, I am still curious if anybody knows how I can find and destroy
those tables in the even of a crash?
thanks.
Ryan