Re: [HACKERS] random_fract and aix compiler bug

From: "Zeugswetter Andreas SB SD" <ZeugswetterA(at)spardat(dot)at>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] random_fract and aix compiler bug
Date: 2003-10-18 06:06:21
Lists: pgsql-patches

> > Would we be happy with the following, which would work ?
> > } while (z <= 0 || z == MAX_RANDOM_VALUE);
>
> I suppose this doesn't?
> } while (z <= 0 || z >= MAX_RANDOM_VALUE);

Ah, yes ! That also works and is a lot nicer. Can you please apply ?

Together with the patch in Bruce's queue, the only minor open issue is now
with the -i switch for postmaster in the getaddrinfo_all area
(on this machine a direct nameservice request answers "host not found"),
and the geometry and horology regression expected files.

Thanks
Andreas