Re: Beta going well

From: "Zeugswetter Andreas SB SD" <ZeugswetterA(at)spardat(dot)at>
To: "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Beta going well
Date: 2001-11-14 17:20:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> > > The correct way would be to check for the existance of int8,
int16, etc.

Just tried to check your patch, but failed because I don't have a
running autoconf
:-(

Tried manual edit of pg_config:
It is important that all lines #undef SIZEOF_INTxx get replaced.
Wouldn't it be better to default those lines to #define SIZEOF_INT8 0

The check for int64 and uint64 has to be separated, my AIX
has: int8, int16, int32, int64
but not: uint8, uint16, uint32, uint64

Would you be so kind, as to supply me another patch (maybe including
configure) I can test before beta3 ?

Thanks in advance
Andreas
2.