Re: PostgreSQL and cluster

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: luca(dot)ciciriello(at)email(dot)it
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL and cluster
Date: 2007-08-08 21:02:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Probably the easiest way is to unregister the server using pg_ctl
unregister, and then re-register it with the other data directory.

The other option is to edit the registry under Services and change the
commandline used to start the PostgreSQL service. Note that you will
have to reboot your server if you go with this method.

Normally, you'd point out the cluster directory when you originally
install PostgreSQL and the installer will take care of it.

//Magnus