Bug on the beta release: table cell editor

From: Olivier Bouiron <o(dot)bouiron(at)isc84(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug on the beta release: table cell editor
Date: 2007-07-27 14:32:18
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi.
I'm using the pgAdmin 1.8 beta release and i've found a bug.
When i use the graphical editor in order to change some values on a
table, evry time, the last value that i change is not saved, and i'm
sure that the edition of the cell stopped.
I don't kow if you have seen this problem...
I'm using pgAdmin on Window XP SP2, and my data base is a postgres 8.1
running on a linux Fedora OS.

Thanks for all your work and good luck for that new version!

Best regards

(Sorry for my english, i'm french...)

--
Olivier Bouiron