Re: Beta 2 Wednesday?

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Beta 2 Wednesday?
Date: 2007-07-23 20:44:07
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
> PS : so, I've no objection for beta 2 on wednesday.

In fact, I have one. I just fixed a bug on the creation of a function
without cost parameter but there's still one unfixed. It's in
dlgFunction.cpp source file, method CheckChange. I think the problem is
on these lines :

if (!isProcedure || !connection->EdbMinimumVersion(8, 0))
CheckValid(enable, cbLanguage->GetCurrentSelection() >= 0,
_("Please select language."));

There's something wrong in this test with a vanilla PostgreSQL. When I
comment these lines, I can apply my changes on a function's definition.
Otherwise, the OK button remains disabled whatever changes I could have
done. But I have absolutely no idea what's going wrong here. Dave, can
you take a look at this before building beta 2 ? Thanks.

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/