Minor annoyances for keyboard user.

From: Jan Kowalski <erotoman1979(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Minor annoyances for keyboard user.
Date: 2007-07-13 17:04:21
Lists: pgadmin-support

Today my mouse lost its tail, so I tried to use PGAdmin III with
keyboard only. Here are my findings.

1. In Main Window there should be key shortcuts for most often used
commands (those with button in toolbar). If there are, maybe there
should be mentioned in documentation?
2. In Query Window I couldn't switch between Output Pane and Edit Pane
with keyboard. In other query management program, F6 and Shift F6
switches between opened panes.
3. In Main Window -> Objects Pane, context menu key (the one between
Windows key and Ctrl) is not working.

I used:
Version 1.8.0 Beta 1 (Jul 13 2007, rev: 6423), binary build downloaded
from pgadmin server.
This was tested on fully patched Windows Vista Business, Polish.

Can some tell me, if problem described in point 3 happens in:
- Vista only,
- wxMSW builds only,
- any build?