Can't change working directory to C:/Documents and Settings in Windows

From: Casey Crosbie <casey(dot)crosbie(at)noaa(dot)gov>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can't change working directory to C:/Documents and Settings in Windows
Date: 2007-07-02 00:21:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I am running the windows version of PostgreSQL 8.1 on my XP laptop. I
was trying the \cd command to change working directories [to import
query files to run] to the Documents and Settings directory (eventually
to the desktop) and I am getting an error where psql doesn't recognize
the gap between Documents and Settings.

The error states,

\cd : could not change directory to "C:/Documents": No such file or
directory.

Does anyone have any solutions on how to get around this issue with the
Documents and Settings directory?

Thank you in advance!

Casey Crosbie