Distributed database with PostgreSQL

From: POLONKAI Gergely <polesz(at)w00d5t0ck(dot)info>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Distributed database with PostgreSQL
Date: 2007-06-28 08:35:36
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello list,

We are currently developing a server cluster, and we are thinking of
using PostgreSQL as our database backend. As I haven't found any
information about this on the web (maybe I searched on the wrong
keywords), I ask here: is it possible to run one database on multiple
servers, so all the nodes would see the same data?

Regards,
Gergely POLONKAI