Re: Mouse cursor doesn't change

From: Marcin Zajączkowski <mszpak(at)wp(dot)pl>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Mouse cursor doesn't change
Date: 2007-06-26 17:01:27
Lists: pgadmin-support

On 2007-06-26 9:30:56 +0200, Dave Page wrote:
(...)
>> It's possible it's a problem with wxWidgets, but when I move mouse
>> cursor over "spliter" (something which allows changing tab size by
>> dragging) it doesn't change to "resize cursor", but remains "normal
>> arrow". Cursor is changed just when I press a left mouse button.
>> I'm not sure, but probably it was ok in 1.4 series.
>>
>> pgAdmin: 1.7.0 snapshot (6371)
>> OS: Fedora 6
>
> Sorry, forgot to ask in my previous message - I assume the same issue
> occurs in the AUI sample in wxWidgets?

Hmm, when I was compiling wxWidgets 2.8 for my Fedora I used SPEC from
devel version and it seems that sample applications aren't packaged for
Fedora.
I could compile wxWidgets again, but it takes a lot of space which is
quite limited on my hard disk. Maybe someone with Fedora (or other Linux
distribution) could confirm that behavior with cursor?

Regards
Marcin