Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] Odd script error with CVS TIP

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
Cc: pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] Odd script error with CVS TIP
Date: 2007-06-17 01:18:38
Lists: buildfarm-members

go to your animal's lastrun-logs directory on the relevant branch and
run: grep script_version web-txn.data. You should see something like:

\'script_version\' => \'1.83\',

If you don't then you have a problem. If you do then we have a problem.

This code has been in place for some time now, and no change has been
made on the server end that I know of.

cheers

andrew