Re: Testing 1.7: issues in edit grid & query window

From: Erwin Brandstetter <brandstetter(at)falter(dot)at>
To: dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Testing 1.7: issues in edit grid & query window
Date: 2007-06-12 22:03:44
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave!

Contrary to what I thought I had observed and what I announced in my
reply to your new snapshot (partly fixed), I cannot reproduce any of the
problems in rev. 6357 any more, sorry. (Or am I?)
Everything auto-indentation works like a charm, as far as further tests
have shown. Thanks and sorry for the noise.

Regards
Erwin