Recovering Postgres databases

From: Andrew <corsairx(at)iinet(dot)net(dot)au>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Recovering Postgres databases
Date: 2007-06-12 14:55:00
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi all,
I'm using Postgres 8.1 on Windows XP.

Due to an rookie move by myself, my Postgres install was lost during an
operating system re-install on my test system without a dumpall being
performed beforehand. The database themselves are in a tablespace on a
seprate drive - is it possible to recover the database and table
structure from the information contained in these directories?

Thanks,
Andrew