Re: invalid memory alloc after insert with c trigger function

From: Dudás József <dj1999(at)freemail(dot)hu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: invalid memory alloc after insert with c trigger function
Date: 2007-06-01 17:27:36
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks your replies, these much help me. I am beginer in postgresql c
function, sorry when I wrote stupid thinks too.
This function not call from sql just from c code. So as I understand not
need PG_FUNCTION_INFO_V1 macro. It is need in case I want to call routin
direct from sql or make database function.