Re: jdbc connection

From: Guy Rouillier <guyr-ml1(at)burntmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: jdbc connection
Date: 2007-05-31 23:37:04
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

N. Khodabakhsh wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have downloaded the postgresql 8.2 and wanted to make a connection
> with it. i get error like unknown source.
> i send u herewith the source code (see attach). can you help me to fixe it?

You're question is rather generic, and you didn't provide a useful error
message. So helping is rather difficult. What exact error are you
receiving? Your code looks okay. Since you are specifying "localhost",
is it safe to assume you are running this code on the same box running
PostgreSQL? Have you verified using psql that you can connect to the
target database using the userid and password you have in this code?

--
Guy Rouillier