Re: View data / view bug

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: yoursoft(at)freemail(dot)hu
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: View data / view bug
Date: 2007-05-27 03:05:08
Lists: pgadmin-support

yoursoft wrote:
> Dear Developers,
>
> There a bug since 1.6.3.
> This bug does not exists in 1.6.2 and early versions.
>
> The last tested version in 1.7 snapshot 070510 under WinXp.
>
> When you open the table browser. On a table in right click menu select
> the 'View data / view *'.
> Resize any column. Push refresh button. The resized column is set back
> to the original size. This is very bad when you would like only refresh
> data, not the view window.

After *much* investigation, I have to conclude that this is a change in
behaiour of wxWidgets. That doesn't mean it can't be fixed, just that
I'll need to find some time to write code to handle it. We have
something similar in place for the query tool, so hopefully it won't be
too hard.

Regards, Dave.