GIT patch review

From: Alexey Klyukin <alexk(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: GIT patch review
Date: 2007-05-23 13:36:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

Hello,

I'd like to help reviewing patches, in particular the group index tupes (GIT)
patch by Heikki Linnakangas
(http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2007-02/msg01264.php).
I've spoken with Alvaro about it, he gave me several links to the threads on
hackers related to the GIT patch and I have some questions:

What about proposition for indexam changes, I can't find any patches there ?

(http://momjian.us/mhonarc/patches/msg00125.html)

Is the patch for changing amgetmulti to amgetbitmap relevant to the GIT patch ?

This original patch is here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2007-03/msg00163.php

It doesn't apply cleanly to the cvs head, I can provide necessary changes
(actually I've sent them and figured there is a nowhere mentioned limit on
-hackers which is why I'm resending the message without that patch),

Any other suggestions on reviewing the GIT patch ?

Regards,
--
Alexey Klyukin http://www.commandprompt.com/