partial word matching

From: Mage <mage(at)mage(dot)hu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: partial word matching
Date: 2007-05-22 20:49:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

as far as I know treach2 doesn't support partial word matching. Last
time I checked it didn't. (I also googled before I asking this).

Am I wrong? If not, we would implement some FTI, something like the old
and decrepated FTI-crontib. Where should we start reading tutorials? I
googled for this question too, however most results were about tsearch2
or old FTI contrib. I would read something advanced about this topic.
Something that must be read.

Thank you.

(Before asking I was searching in my last 30k e-mails from this mailing
list. Sadly they were not full-text indexed.)

Mage