Re: BUG #3266: SSL broken pipes kill the machine and fill the disk

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: Peter Koczan <pjkoczan(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #3266: SSL broken pipes kill the machine and fill the disk
Date: 2007-05-17 20:42:41
Lists: pgsql-bugs

This looks a lot like bug #2829 (excep that one is Windows), as I
mentioned here:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2007-05/msg00461.php

Haven't looked into the actual code, though, but Tom had a suggestion in
the original bug, but AFAIK nobody has done that yet (at least not me.:)

//Magnus