Table FILLFACTOR support

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Table FILLFACTOR support
Date: 2007-05-09 22:03:58
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi all,

Here is a patch to add support for FILLFACTOR option on tables.
Fillfactor is visible on the properties tab of a table view and on the
table dialog. A user can add a fillfactor value at table's creation
time, but can't change it later.

I don't think this patch should be applied right now. I need tips and
advices on it. I also wish to add index FILLFACTOR option support if I
still have time to.

Thanks.

Regards.

PS : the patch is a bit fat because of the xrcDialogs.cpp file...

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/

Attachment Content-Type Size
tablefillfactor.patch.bz2 application/octet-stream 14.5 KB