Windows Vista support (Buildfarm Vaquita)

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Windows Vista support (Buildfarm Vaquita)
Date: 2007-05-09 08:21:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I asked about this before, but the thread got hijacked to discuss
another buildfarm failure :-(. Currently our only Windows Vista
buildfarm member (Vaquita) fails every time (assuming it gets that far)
on ECPG's dt_test and update tests.

I've checked the FS permissions, and see no obvious reason why the tests
would fail, and I've tried running the tests manually and see them fail
as well.

Can someone suggest what I might try next to resolve this? I don't
really have the spare time to spend figuring out ECPG at the moment.

http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=vaquita&dt=2007-05-07%2020:00:05

Regards, Dave.