Re: updated WIP: arrays of composites

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: "Patches (PostgreSQL)" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: updated WIP: arrays of composites
Date: 2007-05-09 00:52:20
Lists: pgsql-patches

I wrote:

> Attached is my rework of David Fetter's array of composites patch. It
> has all the agreed modifications and checks, except altering the name
> mangling.

Here is the latest with the name mangling piece done - it's got quite
large with the catalog rewrite :-)

It could do with some extra eyeballs - especially the error codes.

I'm not sure if we need to adjust the test in pg_dump.c - maybe we
should look at using the same test as the backend (typlen == -1) to
disambiguate real arrays from subscriptable base types.

cheers

andrew

Attachment Content-Type Size
aoc.patch text/x-patch 93.5 KB