Re: Position of "New Server Registration" Window

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Jochen <jochennospam(at)nospam(dot)gatternig(dot)spam(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Position of "New Server Registration" Window
Date: 2007-05-08 08:10:13
Lists: pgadmin-support

Jochen wrote:
> Hi
>
> pgAdmin displays the "New Server Registration" at the very right top so
> that the window decoration is hidden behind the MacOSX menubar.
>
> I've already deleted the preferences file, but that didn't help. Does
> anyone has an idea?

I cannot reproduce this on my MBP, with or without a clean preferences
file - in fact, I'm slightly confused as the new server reg button is at
the far left of the menu bar, not the right.

The first thing to try though is the Default View option on the view
menu. If that doesn't work, I'd appreciate a screen shot to show what
you're seeing exactly, and a copy of your preferences file to examine.

Thanks, Dave.