Re: Most of /about tree is missing

From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Most of /about tree is missing
Date: 2007-05-04 16:41:05
Lists: pgsql-www

Josh Berkus wrote:
> Magnus,
>
>> Should make no difference - the files are not removed during build, they're
>> overwritten. In theory if a mirror rsynced right in the middle of build,
>> *one* file could be broken.
>
> The issue appears to be that our left-hand menu links are created
> without .html, and that doesn't resolve on all mirrors. We're going to have
> to change our way of generating the menus.

it looks like the actual issue is that one mirror (horta) is troubled -
but not in the way you think it is.
I suspect this is simply a partial sync issue especially since horta had
some issues during the last few days connectivity wise.
We will take it out of the rotation for further investigation ...

Stefan