Re: call stored function from ecpg w/cursor

From: Andrew Jarcho <ajarcho(at)nyc(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: Michael Fuhr <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: call stored function from ecpg w/cursor
Date: 2007-05-01 07:03:58
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi Michael--
Thank you for your continued help. A stripped down but fully
(mal)functioning version of the code is attached. The error, according
to the logfile ecpg_debug.log, occurs in the file callProcsViaC.pgc and
is clearly marked there. A lot of the included code is just for
completeness/reference.

The school's system is a Solaris UNIX system. The PostgreSQL version is
8.0.3. The code is compiled with gcc, and linked as you can see in the
Makefile with g++, since the full program includes some C++ files. I
have consistently used the -B switch when make-ing, which on this system
forces the compiler to start from scratch, and re-pre-compile the .gpc
files into .c files.

Please let me know if there is other information I can provide that
might be useful in diagnosing this problem.
--Andy

Attachment Content-Type Size
problem.tar.gz application/gzip 5.4 KB