NEW to plpythonu function?

From: David Flegl <ml_flegl(at)centrum(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: NEW to plpythonu function?
Date: 2007-04-30 14:56:46
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,
may anyone help me with problem how to passed trigger row NEW from
trigger function in plpgsql to other support function in plpythonu? I've
tried something like>

CREATE FUNCTION pythfce(arg record)...
CREATE FUNCTION pythfce(arg anyelement)...

but now effect. I'm getting system messages like: plpythonu don't know
argument type recort, anyelement)

P.S. I would like to have trigger function in plpgsql and supporting
function in plpythonu, not to join them to plpythonu.

Thankx a lot

David Flegl