permissions

From: Tom Allison <tom(at)tacocat(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: permissions
Date: 2007-04-21 20:53:55
Lists: pgsql-general

I am not sure how the permissions work anymore.

What I want to do is create a database and have a user create all the tables and
rules.

I created the database from user postgres.
I then set the owner of the database to my userid

my userid created a number of tables and rules.

I then tried to migrate this database to a new user/owner.
But I keep getting

permission denied for relation user_token

Which probably has to do with a relationship I have of referential integrity and
a rule. The rule updates a second table, which I have update/insert rights to.

It's got the be the rule. I can do everything else, including what the rule is
supposed to be.

how do a change the owner/permissions of the rule?