Improving CREATE CONSTRAINT TRIGGER documentation - trigger firing order

From: David Pufer <david(dot)pufer(at)7data(dot)eu>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Improving CREATE CONSTRAINT TRIGGER documentation - trigger firing order
Date: 2007-04-21 09:39:20
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hello docs hackers,

In my opinion it would be nice to mention in SQL reference commands that
constraint triggers created by CREATE CONSTRAINT TRIGGER are fired in
creation order unlike regular triggers created by command CREATE
TRIGGER. As I know, the firing order of the CONSTRAINT TRIGGER is
determined by the XXXXX num at "RI_ConstraintTrigger_XXXXX" column in
pg_trigger table.

Regards,

David Pufer