Re: Website's french translation

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Website's french translation
Date: 2007-04-17 17:08:59
Lists: pgsql-www

Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
>[...]
> OK, I've found what happens. I'll send you quickly a new patch.

I still need to work on my new patch but I found some issues that we
probably need to get fixed before.

* Some graphics contain text that can't be translated as is.
* There are some texts that are not enclosed in the func_lang function.
I can send you a patch for this.
* I don't think the portal.pot is up to date.
Are strings extract each time a change is done ?

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org