Feature Request: Rename DB in pgAdmin

From: Laurent ROCHE <laurent_roche(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Feature Request: Rename DB in pgAdmin
Date: 2007-05-24 12:26:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

Another feature request:
I would like to be able to rename a database by right clicking on a database and choosing Rename from the context menu (which does not exist right now).

I know I can do the same thing by opening a query window and writing a ALTER DATABASE ... RENAME TO ...
command, but that would seems a nice command to have (particularly when developing and moving database around).

Have fun,
L(at)u
The Computing Froggy