Re: horizontal scrolling in query result pane

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Stephan Jaensch <sjaensch(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: horizontal scrolling in query result pane
Date: 2007-04-15 17:06:12
Lists: pgadmin-support

Stephan Jaensch wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was using the query editor to select some data which caused the result
> pane to have a horizontal scrollbar (because too many columns were
> selected to fit the window). Using that scrollbar to view the rightmost
> columns does scroll the content cells, but not the column labels at the
> top, making it impossible to know what column one is actually looking
> at. This is with pgAdmin 1.6.3 on MacOS X.

Unfortunately this is a bug in wxWidgets which I've previously logged
with them:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1694403&group_id=9863&atid=109863

The guys working on the Mac port are normally pretty good at resolving
issues, so hopefully this should be resolved before the next release.

Regards, Dave