Re: RES: pgAgent - where is the node jobs?

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Sidnei Vladisauskis <sidnei(at)v7v(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: RES: pgAgent - where is the node jobs?
Date: 2007-04-07 09:26:49
Lists: pgadmin-support

Sidnei Vladisauskis wrote:
> Sorry,
>
> I created one database called dB_niquel and run pgagent.sql in this database.
> I'm using PostgreSQL 8.2, but the node jobs doesn't show for me....

OK, but the instructions say to use the postgres database (more
precisely, you can use an database as long as it's the Maintenance
database that pgAdmin connects to, and the one that you configure
pgAgent to connect to initially.

You can then schedula jobs against *any* database, but they don't need
the pgagent schema in them.

Regards,Dave