Editing Views with EditGrid

From: "Andreas Neumann" <a(dot)neumann(at)carto(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Editing Views with EditGrid
Date: 2008-05-06 12:57:34
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi all,

My understanding is that editing views with the EditGrid (similar to
editing tables) is currently unsupported. I would be very interested to
have this feature in an upcoming version of pgadmin3. I prepared some
views and their corresponding insert/update/delete rules but can't edit
the views in pgadmin3.

Is this on the feature list of an upcoming pgadmin3 version, maybe 1.9x?

Thank you for any information on the topic,
Andreas

--
Andreas Neumann
Böschacherstrasse 6, CH-8624 Grüt/Gossau, Switzerland