Meeting tonight --- final details

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Meeting tonight --- final details
Date: 2007-04-03 18:53:09
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

Again, last chance to ask for a ride from Caltrain. Please speak up if
you're coming and aren't RSVPd on meetup.com!

------------------

Our address is 1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd in Foster City -- the intersection
of Foster City Blvd and Hillsdale Blvd. Our suite is #230. We'll put
up some SFPUG signs as well.

The door to the outside of our building is locked after 7:00. We will
prop it open, but attendees might have trouble getting in. If so, they
can either call the conference room on the security phone outside
(extension 311), or they can call Sailesh's cell at (650) 804-6585 and
someone will come down to let them in.

Josh's phone number is 415-602-3564.

--Josh