Re: pgadmin III 1.6.2 crashes when inserting a row

From: Andy Shellam <andy(dot)shellam-lists(at)mailnetwork(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: jeanie(dot)schwenk(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin III 1.6.2 crashes when inserting a row
Date: 2007-03-29 19:29:30
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi Jeanie,

You'd be better off trying the pgadmin-support list.

Also the latest version is 1.6.3 - download from
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin3/release/v1.6.3/win32/
See if the problem is still present in that version; if it is, post as
many details/steps to reproduce etc on the pgadmin-support mailing list.

Andy.