Re: May's LAPUG Blog is up

From: noelp(at)calpacs(dot)org
To: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: May's LAPUG Blog is up
Date: 2008-05-01 04:00:08
Lists: lapug

> http://pugs.postgresql.org/node/390
>
> Let me know if there is any additional infomation that should be posted.

Rachot, who was a former president of the CS Club, said that Cal-Poly
Computer Science students would be interested in hearing how PostgreSQL
compares to other relational databases that they may have heard of or be
familiar with. I can give a short presentation on how PG compares to
MySQL, MS SQL, and Oracle.

-Noel Proffitt