IRC Channel for the European Group

From: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: IRC Channel for the European Group
Date: 2007-03-18 12:06:09
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi guys,

for all the discussions like basing the European group, donation stuff,
merchandising stuff, organization stuff, event stuff, ...
I based the channel #postgresql-eu at irc.freenode.net

Of course the language of this channel is english. I am not able
speaking esperanto. :)
And my first suggestion denglish (a mix of german and english) with
french accented italien subtitle caption was just a joke.

Regards,

Susanne