Re: Bad declaration ?

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bad declaration ?
Date: 2007-03-17 14:03:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page a écrit :
>> From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
>>[...]
>> Without this patch, I'm not able to build pgAdmin. I don't know if I
>> made something wrong or if this is a real mistake.
>
> The debugger code is new in SVN (as I'm sure you realise)

Yes, I know. That's why I was still awake at 1am. This is *the* new
feature that I was waiting for.

It seems a plugin is required to use the debugger. I don't find it in
the pgAdmin repository. Is it available elsewhere ? or perhaps I didn't
search enough...

> and has only really been tested on VC++ in the past. It builds on developer, and my Mac, but maybe your compiler is more picky.

I work on a Kubuntu 6.10. g++'s release is "g++ (GCC) 4.1.2 20060928
(prerelease) (Ubuntu 4.1.1-13ubuntu5)".

Without my patch, g++ quits with this error message :
../debugger/include/wsCodeWindow.h:
At global scope:
../debugger/include/wsCodeWindow.h:208:
error: extra qualification ‘wsCodeWindow::’ on member ‘OnClose’

> Please go ahead and commit your patch.

Done. Thanks :)

--
Guillaume.