Problem to install pgAdmin Red Hat

From: "Ezequias R(dot) da Rocha" <ezequias(at)fastcon(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem to install pgAdmin Red Hat
Date: 2007-03-15 20:08:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

We here in my job are having many trouble of compatibility with the
wx-widgets and it has been a quite difficult job.

Having so many installation dependencies we are almost give up.

Could someone list all dependencies to install pgAdmin (actually I just
need to put pgAgent to run) on Red Hat 4 (postgresql 8.2.3) ?

Any help would be very welcomed.

Ezequias