SQLSTATE in PHP?

From: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQLSTATE in PHP?
Date: 2004-03-01 09:31:52
Lists: pgsql-php

Hey all,

I've been looking for a way to get the SQLSTATE PostgreSQL error code
from within PHP to build better error-handling within my web
front-ends. However, I've been unable to find anything. There is
similar functionality for MySQL in the PHP mysqli_sqlstate() function.

Anyone know of a way to get these error codes from within PHP? Or is
this a missing feature in PHP's PostgreSQL support?

Thanks for any feedback.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com