Re: SQLSTATE in PHP?

From: Paul Tillotson <pntil(at)shentel(dot)net>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SQLSTATE in PHP?
Date: 2004-03-02 00:08:13
Lists: pgsql-php

No native function that I know of. If it is important you could emulate
it using the error handler.

I.e., define a custom error handler which looks at the error string for
the error, finds the SQL STATE code, and saves that somewhere. Then you
can write another function which returns this saved variable and name it
my_pg_last_error() or whatever.