Unsubscribing

From: Stephen Tashiro <stephen(dot)tashiro(at)us(dot)army(dot)mil>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2007-03-07 17:19:26
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Thank you for your reply. I did as you suggested, but in my RedHat 4.0
Thuderbird email client, the view-headers-all setting does not show any
words in the header that say unsubscribe. Also, I don't see that word
in the body of any of the messages that I opened. Would this entry
actually have the word "unsubscribe" in it or is it a link to a FAQ or
documentation?