CyberSquatter

From: Stéphane Schildknecht <stephane(dot)schildknecht(at)postgresqlfr(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CyberSquatter
Date: 2007-03-06 14:20:16
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi all,

There is in France a society, with no link to PostgreSQL that uses the
domain names postgresql.fr and postgres.fr. I think they registered
these domain names a few years ago, certainly before the french
association was registered. I'm not sure they did before Jean-Paul
Argudo registered PostgreSQLFr.org.

Is there a legal way to take back these domain names.

Regards,

--
Stéphane SCHILDKNECHT
Président de PostgreSQLFr