pgagent install on windows

From: Howard Cole <howardnews(at)selestial(dot)com>
To: 'PgSql General' <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgagent install on windows
Date: 2007-02-28 11:46:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have a few of problems installing the pgagent on windows, running
version 8.2

1. When I run the pgagent script on the postgres database, it seems to
run and commit successfully, but when I view the schemas for the
postgres database, there is no new schema for the pgagent. (is it hidden?)

2. The new jobs node does not appear in pgadmin

I have tried this on 8.2.1 and 8.2.3. I am getting regular output the
application log with log level 2 so the agent appears to be running -
its just that I cannot create any jobs?

Howard Cole
www.selestial.com