PostgreSQL on Windows Paper

From: Chris Travers <chris(at)metatrontech(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL on Windows Paper
Date: 2007-02-23 18:22:44
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general

Hi all;

Microsoft has seen it fit to publish a paper I have written as an
introduction to PostgreSQL on Windows. This paper covers the basics of
installing and configuring the software. I thought it might be of
interest here so here is the link:

http://port25.technet.com/archive/2007/02/22/postgresql-on-windows-a-primer.aspx

If there are any editorial concerns they can be directed to me. It is
my hope that this will help introduce our favorite RDBMS to a wider
audience.

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers

PS I hope this is appropriate to mention on -general as well as
-advocacy. Since this has both advocacy and practical aspects, I
figured I would cross-post.

Attachment Content-Type Size
chris.vcf text/x-vcard 171 bytes