Default search sites

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Default search sites
Date: 2007-02-09 19:31:52
Lists: pgsql-www

Currently the default search on the website includes only the website,
and there is a checkbox that lets you include community sites. What do
people think about changing it so we include community sites by default?

(community sites is everything on pgFoundry + pgadmin + jdbc +
phppgadmin, and possibly one or two more that I can't remember right now)

//Magnus