Re: JDBC and arrays

From: Miroslav Šulc <miroslav(dot)sulc(at)startnet(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: JDBC and arrays
Date: 2007-02-03 19:25:26
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I got writing of inet[] working through object that implements PGobject
(you were right, it works only with _inet), but I cannot read inet[]. I
thought I'll get String[] through getArray(index).getArray() but instead
I get an exception on getArray(index). What is the correct way to read
inet[]?

Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Method
org.postgresql.jdbc3g.Jdbc3gArray.getArrayImpl(long,int,Map) is not
implemented.
at org.postgresql.Driver.notImplemented(Driver.java:728)
at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Array.getArrayImpl(AbstractJdbc2Array.java:228)
at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Array.getArray(AbstractJdbc2Array.java:71)
at
cz.startnet.utils.java.sql.ResultSetUtils.getValue(ResultSetUtils.java:253)

--
Miroslav Šulc