JDBC and arrays

From: Miroslav Šulc <miroslav(dot)sulc(at)startnet(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JDBC and arrays
Date: 2007-02-02 01:37:56
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I tried to find some info on how to work with arrays using PostgreSQL
JDBC driver but didn't find anything useful except that I can implement
java.sql.Array to get support for arrays. Can someone, please, send me a
link on how to write and read array data using PostgreSQL JDBC driver or
give me a brief explanation? I'm also interested how to work with inet[]
arrays as they do not seem to be directly supported by JDBC API.

Thanks for any info.

--
Miroslav Šulc